To Race Directors:
USA T&F Sanctioning and Insurance
applications are now available online. This is the cheapest insurance you can get
for your event. Just
link here for the forms.
Iowa Road Race and Triathlon timing services
for your online registration service. They are very
competitively priced and are far and away most helpful and the easiest to work with.
They also protect your participants information and do not sell their data or email
lists. Finally, they are in Bettendorf, IA.
FitnessSports.com provides the following FREE services:
* Free listing of your meet / race(s) for 12 months a year with contact info,
links to your website & your email address on our web site..
* It's Free! (*we do ask that you recognize us as a contributor for this service)
This web site typically gets 2 to 4 thousand viewers a day during the racing
* Links to your results; (or) we will post your results for you, if you email
them to us
* Entry forms or results if sent to us in a word, excel, pdf or html format
If you need our logo, a small one is here
and a larger higher resolution page can be downloaded here.
There is no charge for the above services. However, we do ask that you list
us as a contributor to your event.
Fitness Sports keeps race numbers and large boxes
of safety pins in stock. The numbers have a tear off section on the
bottom for cross country / road race scoring and sell for $16 per hundred.
This is a good price because they have our name on them and we call it advertising.
The safety pins come 1440 in a box (enough for 360 participants) and sell for $14
Send us the info via electronic or snail mail
to .Steve Bobenhouse.* or Race Calendar
- 8810 Swanson Blvd. Clive, IA 50325
For meet / race listings please send us:
1. Name of meet/race
2. Date & Time of the day for the event
3. Location (site, town, state)
4. Contact name, address.
5. phone number for info
6. email address
7. Website location (if any)
For results posting please send us:
1. Web location of results, if posted on the web
2. Results via email as a Microsoft Word or XL (before version 2004), or html
Note: We can not post results which are sent to us via fax or conventional mail.
We must receive them in electronic format.
* Meet / race data will be posted as soon as possible. It is recommended that
the information be sent to us at least two months before the date of the event
Timing Services in Iowa (let me know if you know of others)
Cal Murdock & Mike Franke - Des Moines - Uses tear-off system for smaller
races (less expensive) or chips.
Open Road - Kevin Lewis - Ankeny - chips
Andy Kauder - Cedar Rapids - Uses tear-off system for smaller races (less expensive)
Dave Lipinski - Cedar Falls/Waterloo - chips
John Snitko - chips
Jeff Mullen - Uses tear-off system for smaller races (less expensive) or chips.
End Results Timing - Quaad Cities - chips
True Timing - Story City - chips
Accu-Split - Davenport - chips